THE EVOLUTION OF EVENTS
Live, Virtual, Hybrid or Metaverse, We Make Meetings Tech Forward and Digital-First
Special Holiday Edition | Dec 15 | 2:30pm | Zoom
WELCOMEThe VirtualEvents Group
We are a B2B community that
connects event stakeholders with the tools
they need to up their game.
How do we do it?Our membersthrive together
Membership has its benefits. Be a part of our special programs, speak on panels, get yourself a great video interview, and keep us on speed dial so that we can amplify your message. It’s affordable and we’ve got tangible proof that our members do great business together.
- Companies will continue to invest in event technology with 40% of event planners saying they are unsatisfied with the tech options available to them (Exploding Topics) 40% 40%
- 68% of event professionals are looking for hybrid event technology that supports both in-person and virtual events. (Bizzabo) 68% 68%
- 50.7% of executives think that all in-person events will have a virtual component in the future. This is a significant increase from the 37.9% who said the same in 2019. (Marketing Charts) 50.7% 50.7%
- 94% of marketers and industry leaders agree that technology has a positive impact on an event. (Agency EA) 94% 94%
- Based on a survey among global event marketers, virtual events are projected to rise by 5% in 2022 (Statista). 5% 5%
- Hybrid events will become more frequent, as nearly 30% of all trade shows in 2021 were a mix of remote and in-person (Statista). 30% 30%