THE EVOLUTION OF EVENTS
Live, Virtual, Hybrid or Metaverse, We Make Meetings Tech Forward and Digital-First
WELCOMEThe VirtualEvents Group
We are a B2B community that
connects event stakeholders with the tools
they need to up their game.
How do we do it?Our membersthrive together
The heart of The Virtual Events Group is the most complete listing of platforms, tools, production services and generative AI that you can find online. They’re all carefully grouped according to a taxonomy we created to help you get your head around what over 600 companies in this industry have to offer to help make your events a huge success.
What is a Platform?
Membership has its benefits. Be a part of our special programs, speak on panels, get yourself a great video interview, and keep us on speed dial so that we can amplify your message. It’s affordable and we’ve got tangible proof that our members do great business together.
- Companies will continue to invest in event technology with 40% of event planners saying they are unsatisfied with the tech options available to them (Exploding Topics) 40% 40%
- 68% of event professionals are looking for hybrid event technology that supports both in-person and virtual events. (Bizzabo) 68% 68%
- 50.7% of executives think that all in-person events will have a virtual component in the future. This is a significant increase from the 37.9% who said the same in 2019. (Marketing Charts) 50.7% 50.7%
- 94% of marketers and industry leaders agree that technology has a positive impact on an event. (Agency EA) 94% 94%
- Based on a survey among global event marketers, virtual events are projected to rise by 5% in 2022 (Statista). 5% 5%
- Hybrid events will become more frequent, as nearly 30% of all trade shows in 2021 were a mix of remote and in-person (Statista). 30% 30%
One of the stand-out qualities I’ve noticed in the VEG events is that those who attend are among the event industry’s long-standing power players, but in no way hold up an ‘old guard’ attitude.
Robin and VEG have assembled a wonderful community of some of the major players in the world of virtual events. For us, the chance to present twine to the VEG community has been invaluable, both in terms of product feedback, but also generating real buzz and pipeline
We have experienced incredible support from the Virtual Events Group team and the community as we launched rooom in the US and global market. The context, conversation, insights and community networking are among the best I have experienced over my career – delivering meaningful connections and opportunities.
We need venues to Tech Up and get smart so that we can accommodate all of our audiences.